Dodgy Sue

Sponsored Links
I didn't suggest the Rwanda charity story put's her in a good light, or bad. It's just another non story.

There does seem to be a pattern emerging of a minister who doesn't think she needs to follow the ministerial code.

Sponsored Links
What's the ministerial code on cheridy work?

From what I've read, it's not about the cheridy work. It's that she has close personal relationships with a regime we are giving hundreds of millions of pounds to and she failed to disclose them when she took over that brief. I think that's what the standards people are saying, anyway.

From what I've read, it's not about the cheridy work. It's that she has close personal relationships with a regime we are giving hundreds of millions of pounds to and she failed to disclose them when she took over that brief. I think that's what the standards people are saying, anyway.

Yeah but she's helping Cherie Blair, and she's the wife of Saint Tony.

Ex top CS guy was saying you only have to appear to be doing something wrong for it to be a breach.

Resigning over it seems OTT but Rishi went and said whiter than white, did he not.

Yeah but she's helping Cherie Blair, and she's the wife of Saint Tony.
Wow. Let's make a huge swerve and take all responsibility away.

All that shows is you think she is bad but trying to compare her to somebody else.

Very poor

It is to avoid them distracting other people from the course. They are normally only requested by the provider of the courses, not the individuals.
She would have presented the same distraction, particularly if she turned up with a security detail.

She would have presented the same distraction, particularly if she turned up with a security detail.
Why would she, most people wouldn't recognise her. Plus security details can be plain clothes.

And the courses are often just online, which would have been worse for her as her name would be displayed.

James Blunt did one of the courses and wasn't judged to be a big enough distraction to merit a separate course. She's probably less famous.

What a load of tripe!

Everybody can want to be treated differently, many will have asked for individual courses before and some places do offer them.
Tying to avoiding adverse publicity IS the right of every citizen, if they can prevent it they will and can try to do something about it.
IMO she has done no more than the average Karen would do.

She asked, she didn't get it so she paid up and took the points - end of.
Her real crime was embarrassing the prime minister. That embarrassment continues with the rawanda trip

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back