Annoying Driving Habits...

Sponsored Links
You moving to the left lane will get rid of some (but not all) of what's wrong there.
Yes but I am turning right at the end of the duel carriageway and that right hand lane is usually very busy but the left is not so people use the left lane to try and cut out the busier right lane and then push in to the right lane at the last min. So if I were to do that the chances of being let in are slim - unless i do what everyone else does which is to use the Keep Clear section as a convenient area to nip in the queue.
In any case I am doing 30 in a 30 it should not matter which lane I am in - I should not be holding anyone up.

Utter bowlogs, and done to death a thousand times before.
We won't agree, so best leave that one there (y)
Eh? I don't understand your issue here, a thousand times where - not by me. What is your problem with going 30 in a 30 speed limit.
2 lanes go on for 1/2 a mile - the right one only goes right at end of the 1/2 mile and the left one only goes straight on. I intend to turn right at the end and so I belong in the right lane. And as I am going 30 in a 30 zone I should not be holding anyone up behind me also intending to turn right at the end.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ok as brigadier seems to be ok with driving around breaking the speed limit can anyone else explain to me what I am doing wrong by going 30 in a 30 zone.

Sponsored Links
Back