diesel pumps and filling stations in general. RANT.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There should be more diesel pumps at filling stations. I sat for 5 minutes the other day, waiting for a diesel pump (at the correct side) to become vacant. And why dont the petrol car drivers drive to the vacant unleaded-only pumps first?

And what's with pulling up, gathering your possesions together for 5 minutes, THEN getting out and pumping? HELLO!! There's people behind you, waiting for fuel!!! I spend as little time as possible at the pump, even if it means I have to drive to the sidelines for a couple of minutes to gather my things together afterwards. Especially when I use my eyes and see the queue behind me. I go in, pay, and drive off. No fannying about. Why must people spend so long sat at the pump??? :evil:

Sponsored Links
my car has a 70l tank and takes ages to fill.. its not my fault.. so why do i get evils from the person waiting behind me....
and whats with only having one till...

and dont get me started on people who only use the pump which is on the same side at their tank.....

IT REACHES OVER 90% OF CARS IF YOU PARK PROPERLY!!!

ARGH!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
dabaldie said:
IT REACHES OVER 90% OF CARS IF YOU PARK PROPERLY!!!

ARGH!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
now then, you're not supposed to park on the pump's pedestal!!!! :LOL:

Doing this always gets some interesting looks for the person pumping - how to get the filler out without dribbling . . . . :LOL: I end up bent double trying to twist the filler downwards to stop diesel dribbling on the paintwork.

Back