contemplation

Sponsored Links
there is a saying , which goes, health is a crown on the heads of people that only the unhealthy can see,

i don't know whose line that is but it's good, ;)

truly health is wealth, but if only people knew :D

there is a saying , which goes, health is a crown on the heads of people that only the unhealthy can see,

i don't know whose line that is but it's good, ;)

truly health is wealth, but if only people knew :D

Indeed it is.

Sponsored Links
Here's one to ponder over:
(Martin Niemöller:)

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

aaaaahhh your making me embarressed :oops: :LOL:

i started to appreciate my health when involved in a v. bad crash and lost the use of my arm and leg on one side, in my prime ,

i then quickly realised that i wasn't invincible :eek: and appreciated even small things like just walking on my own , :D

thank god i recovered,, and am a better driver ;)

Right, this is getting too heavy for me. I'm off ta bed.

Later dudes.... that's me doing 'young speak!'

Don't know how old you lads are. I'm 42. Got a 5 year old son. Wanna be here for a VERY long time for him (and wife of course). Last year I had what is termed as a Near Fatal Asthma Attack... I didn't even know I had asthma!!! :eek: Obviously I came through it but now I cannot go up stairs without having to catch my breath at the top! You really don't know how that makes me feel. I have been picking my son up from school for the last month or so as I am available due to having to close the business last year! Again, he wants me to run back home with him (we only live about 300meters away from the school). I cannot even do that now. But, I've been told that I am very lucky to be here. You have to try and accept how things are sometimes.... not that I can at the minute! I am hoping that things will improve and I will be able to go to the gym etc at some point.

Anyway, I'm babbling and I 'was' going to bed! Sleep well gentlemen. Until next time, Nanoo Nanoo!!!

a friend of mine died from an apparent asthma attack recently,,,,,,,,,,,

but after PM they concluded that it was nothing , :eek: he'd just

stopped breathing/ having the ability to breath,,strange but true.
if his kids ever need anything have told them they can always come to me,

sadly for them it cant make up their loss :cry:

anyway we're still alive and kicking,, so make the most of it while you can and be good, if you can't be carefull ;)

Sponsored Links
Back