just a few pics

Sponsored Links
A bit of a diy bodge up, tho given the type of installation I'd imagine it is a place of work? EAWR could be used against someone for this type of workmanship.
Does the telephone also buzz?

A bit of a diy bodge up, tho given the type of installation I'd imagine it is a place of work? EAWR could be used against someone for this type of workmanship.
Maybe in theory, in practice I bet noone would either admit to either doing it or knowing who did it.

Sponsored Links
Neither have I, but I know better than to cable tie phone cables in with mains!

A bit of a diy bodge up, tho given the type of installation I'd imagine it is a place of work?

It is in a petrol station kiosk.

It looks like they moved it all over when they replaced the counter during a refit.

So not just a place of work, is also subject to licensing requirements :eek: .
Petrol stations are one place I am not covered by my insurance to work in.

Maybe in theory, in practice I bet noone would either admit to either doing it or knowing who did it.
Doesn't matter.

The point is that it has been done, and {somebody} is responsible for the premises/location.

If {somebody} allows the situation to continue then {somebody} is at fault.

Petrol stations are one place I am not covered by my insurance to work in.

Forecourts, yes. I am not allowed to work on them either.

However, I am allowed to (and do) work in petrol station shops.

Have got my EX08 certificate so covered to work there (I hope).

The company has cover up to 50 million pound, but only 1 million cover for the employee apparently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back