Just had my boiler disconnected due to undersized pipes HELP

I have just noticed you said 3mBar, fck me Never seen a inlet pressure that low, when I was restricting flow to the duotec, below 1mBar it cut out, wouldn't work lower.

Then again as said by someone else, no way should it still be working that low.

Seen quite a few greenstars as low as 14mBar to 16mBar and still really low co readings, clarified it with worcester myself and all accounts quite normal on the cdi's due to the air gas ratio valves.

As long as my FGA reads ok I'm a happy man on room sealed fan draught.

Sponsored Links
I have just noticed you said 3mBar, fck me Never seen a inlet pressure that low, when I was restricting flow to the duotec, below 11mBar it cut out, wouldn't work lower.

Then again as said by someone else, no way should it still be working that low.

All a bit far fetched isnt it

Also the other engineer you spoke to seems a t1t as well, as you cannot clasify or reclasify an installation as NCS if it has never been reconnected.

if that means me then i suggest you read reg 5.10 of six edtion on unsafe sits by they way it supprised me too

PLEASE, all involved in your personal arguments, stop quoting each other. I've run out of screen :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
No, I'm afraid I still don't understand. You seem to suggest that the appliance is not ID, and yet it has still been disconnected (wrongly it seems) by the original visiting engineer. If this is indeed the case, he should be returning to reconnect the appliance at his expense, assuming the disconnection was performed without the express permission of the OP.

Since you are not Gas Safe registered or qualified to work on gas then its not surprising that you dont understand!

Even if the visiting engineer did the wrong thing then its not just a matter of making a telephone call and getting them to come back!

Those firms employ the worst engineers because they dont pay very much and have a poor quality of mostly social customers.

is this meaningless and badly spelt carp gonna go on much longer FFS

none of you have seen the job yet you all know whats what

the last man on the job did what he thought was right and its his ass in the meat grinder if anything happens

the fact that it wasn't has jack to do with theory on FGA or the majority of the postings

and if the pillock of a mod is reading this that clobbered namsags post last night

try applying the "EXESSIVE QUOTING" rule (9) instead of removing perfectly fair posts

:rolleyes:

is this meaningless and badly spelt carp gonna go on much longer FFS

none of you have seen the job yet you all know whats what

the last man on the job did what he thought was right and its his ass in the meat grinder if anything happens

the fact that it wasn't has jack to do with theory on FGA or the majority of the postings

and if the pillock of a mod is reading this that clobbered namsags post last night

try applying the "EXESSIVE QUOTING" rule (9) instead of removing perfectly fair posts

:rolleyes:
yes your right i was only defending agile who said it could be id some cercumstance on cooker but also noted it can all so be ncs according to reg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back