Just looking for a bit of advice re CP12's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

i've just been given a list of servicing/cp12's to do on 60 properties for a property buying group.

The problem i'm finding is that the 80% of the tennants are out during the day and their numbers are next to useless.

So i was thinking of changing tactics and maybe trying to start visiting the properties after 5pm and trying to get 3-4 done every evening.

So in your opinion would this work or would the tennants not want me around afetr 5pm, after all it is in there benefit to have the servicing done.

thanks for any replies

Sponsored Links
used to get them 80 at a time

don't take prisoners arrange a time/ date and stick to it if they don't (and you will get a few) charge the time

the landlord will scream :LOL:
so ;)

Some social tenants get appointment cards posted with times when they should be at home for the service.

I understand most do stay at home! Many of the others still phone to say they will be out and make alternative dates. Only a very few dont bother to do anything.

Tony

Im assuming that the area that your in most people are working ? Mite be an idea to offer a later appointment in that case.

On the other hand, if like the area i am currently in most people are generally unemployed/unemployable/lazy ba.....s, chapping the door nice and loud in a policeman style in the morning does the trick :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Trance Nation said:
Im assuming that the area that your in most people are working ? Mite be an idea to offer a later appointment in that case.

On the other hand, if like the area i am currently in most people are generally unemployed/unemployable/lazy ba.....s, chapping the door nice and loud in a policeman style in the morning does the trick :LOL:

:LOL:

i think they are working mate, the properties are quite well maintained not yur usual social housing.

Gonna try knocking on a few doors between 5-7pm so i think it should work out ok,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back