Just Saying Hello

Sponsored Links
Inappropriate Language removed
Inappropriate Language

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Why the move to Ohio?

Andy

I married one of those crazy things called an American, so it was a toss up between staying in Mid Glam or moving here. It was a tough decision, but getting away from the constant rain just tipped the scales! ;)

Hello Mr H! HNY to you too.

Nice to see you back - probably one of the nicest blokes on this forum. Could do with some of that here again!!

Wow, thank you. I try my best, but sometimes fail miserably. :LOL:

For those concerned about insults, don't worry, it's water off a duck's back, and I like a bit of banter as much as the next gender neutral person! :sneaky:

As for the Brexit thing, I moved here at the end of 2014, so that didn't have any bearing on my decision...although it may well have, had I been deciding a little later. As it happens, I'm dealing with another political mess here, so I'm no better off!!

Thanks for the replies.

Y'all keep it nice, now, ya hear!

mrH :D

I married one of those crazy things called an American, so it was a toss up between staying in Mid Glam or moving here. It was a tough decision, but getting away from the constant rain just tipped the scales! ;)

Wow, thank you. I try my best, but sometimes fail miserably. :LOL:

For those concerned about insults, don't worry, it's water off a duck's back, and I like a bit of banter as much as the next gender neutral person! :sneaky:

As for the Brexit thing, I moved here at the end of 2014, so that didn't have any bearing on my decision...although it may well have, had I been deciding a little later. As it happens, I'm dealing with another political mess here, so I'm no better off!!

Thanks for the replies.

Y'all keep it nice, now, ya hear!

mrH :D
Rofl,,,nee chance of that Mr H!..

I'm dealing with another political mess here

If you are a builder, I can give you the nod on a big job thats on the cards.......its a big garden wall.

Its more than a one man job though, consider getting skme Mexican labour to help you.

Oh and be careful, Ive heard the client is a bad payer

I head that he is planning a metal fence instead, so order some concrete posts and a lot of chainlink fencing. That'll do it!

I head that he is planning a metal fence instead, so order some concrete posts and a lot of chainlink fencing. That'll do it!

That must be because the rust belt are his core voters.

Perhaps he doesnt care about the brick belt :ROFLMAO:

Trumps new metal fence is almost finished already!

hqdefault.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back