say hello

I

imamartian

I just wondered how many people had me on 'ignore'? and what i thought was, rather than paying for sophisticated software to find out for me, i could ask all the people on here to say "hello", and i could apply simple mathematics to calculate the number of people who responded against the number of people registered. Simple eh?

well say hello then...... whoever you are ! :D

Sponsored Links
Hello Imamartian,
I can say in all honesty that I have not had anybody on ignore, nor ever will have anybody on ignore. So that's one off your list. ;)

Roughcaster.

Hello from me too.

I've not got anybody on ignore either. You never know, somebody that you'd love to ignore might actually say something worthwhile sometime!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What is the point of ignoring somebody/something they may have to express? As we exist in a (supposed) democracy, if i choose to ignore
then i am brushing the issue aside , Where's the logic in that then?
ANYWAY A BIG HELLO :D :D

Keith.

I did ignore someone once, it wasn't you but that Moron that's so far up his own rrrs, toothbrush etc,anon! I bet you can guess who. anyway, I never use the ignore button, I think we all feel we're being ignored from time to time, like when the threads going along nicely and then you throw in your two pence worth and ...................nothing, end of thread, what did I say? why do you all hate me! ha ha!

Softus is a valued member of this community. Why does everyone pick on Softus? Is it that his intellect is so superior to your own? (then again - isn't everyone's?)

i have only 1 on my ignore list but cant even remember who he / she is, a tosser, but not you.

hello imamartian.

we need to lose the ignore button, (quite frankly i think it is childish) and introduce a sketch button.

Sponsored Links
Back