just seen the news

noodlz said:
johnny_t said:
noodlz said:
Johnny-t, with regards to certain posters, although sometimes they do have interesting points, now I more often than not skip their posts as they are usually just spoiling tactics without any attempt at reasonable debate, which bring to mind a spoilt child who must be the centre of attention. Best thing may be to ignore them? Imagine a forum where a certain members posts did not appear to exist with no replies to any of them....now that would be good :D ....after all trolls are just figments of the imagination ;)

I know, I know. You are quite correct (and in fact I may even have dished out the same advice myself) but sometimes I just can't stop my fingers moving towards those keys. I hereby resolve to be stronger...... ;)

Erm...not trying to teach grandma to suck eggs...am slowly learning only to give advice in two situations...1. when asked for, and 2. in life or death situations. Was as much trying to convince myself of this course of action ;) ....but know what you mean about just finding yourself typing.....must resist...must resist ;)

jbonding, I was in two minds as to whether it was really a mod or a joke by that wagmeister jbonding and on careful inspection noticed the tell-tale sign of it having been cut and pasted using unibond :eek: ;)

:LOL:

Lets analise the joke:

MOD 5

BAS youve been warned about big red words if them black ones get any bigger it will go the same way

Lets start with MOD 5, reference to this by noodlz, well spotted
"Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:49 am Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
MOD 5

Are these mods amoebas? They reproduce at phenomenal rates,

then lets move onto "BAS youve been warned about big red words" which in its self is quite funny unless your in a primary school writting on the walls :LOL: Then move on to "if them black ones get any bigger it will go the same way" which sounds even more childish than the last bit. now do you get it or is my comedy wasted on this channel :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes, but the really funny or daft thing is that it could easily have been written by a mod, so who would've known for sure, apart from Mr Unibond ;) (I'm starting to get a nervous tick with all this winking ;) )

p.s. when you start to analyse a 'joke' it definitely doesn't add to the humour.

noodlz said:
Yes, but the really funny or daft thing is that it could easily have been written by a mod, so who would've known for sure, apart from Mr Unibond ;) (I'm starting to get a nervous tick with all this winking ;) )

p.s. when you start to analyse a 'joke' it definitely doesn't add to the humour.[/quote]

The joke flew over their head so the humour was lost ;)

markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Oh I have no problem with answering - just having a bit of fun with Markie - trying to get my head round what he thinks he's going to do with my answer..

Right, fun is over what would be your answer A or B. ?
A.

But I'm off on holiday now, so I'll just have to wait until I return to find out just what you plan to do now.

How will I bear the suspenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Is Bas too late to pick up on page 10 of today's Daily Telegraph? It shows a CCTV shot of a man actually being murdered by being pushed under a train. Quite shocking, even to me.

Rgds.

Poor ba*****d I would have no objection to a commemorative plaque being put up in memory of the unfortunate man.

ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Oh I have no problem with answering - just having a bit of fun with Markie - trying to get my head round what he thinks he's going to do with my answer..

Right, fun is over what would be your answer A or . ?
A.

But I'm off on holiday now, so I'll just have to wait until I return to find out just what you plan to do now.

How will I cope being called a hypocrite.

Your answer is A, i'm a bit taken back with that, considering you called me, more or less everything under the sun because i said i would like to see women/child killers put to sleep. You might say it's a compleatly diffrent situation, but at the end of the day if me or you don't do anything a child gets killed.
You said you would shoot someone to protect W/C, i said i would put to sleep child killers, to protect anymore children getting hurt/killed.
So can you tell me what the diffrence is between me and you.?
We both wish harm to kid killers. And giving the chance we would attack/kill them. So welcome to the club, in fact you can be our leader :LOL:

PS enjoy your holls, don't get too drunk you might crack a smile, :LOL: ;)

markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:

A.

Your answer is A, i'm a bit taken back with that, considering you called me, more or less everything under the sun because i said i would like to see women/child killers put to sleep. You might say it's a compleatly diffrent situation, but at the end of the day if me or you don't do anything a child gets killed.
You said you would shoot someone to protect W/C, i said i would put to sleep child killers, to protect anymore children getting hurt/killed.
We both wish harm to kid killers. And giving the chance we would attack/kill them. So welcome to the club, in fact you can be our leader :LOL:

Markie, surely you must see the two situations are significantly different?

The scenario you gave was one where you either had to kill one individual in order to save lives or let people be killed. With women/child killers, however abhorrent they may be, you have more than the two choices you offered. Once apprehended and in custody, they are under the State's control and the desire to kill them is one of retribution not to immediately save lives. If the women/child killer were about to kill and you were presented with the options of killing them and saving the life or not killing them and then the woman/child dies, that would be a reasonable question to pose.

Hope this clears this up for you :D , seeing as BAS may well be on his hols and the suspense would probably be killing you. ;)

noodlz said:
markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:

A.

Markie, surely you must see the two situations are significantly different?

The scenario you gave was one where you either had to kill one individual in order to save lives or let people be killed. With women/child killers, however abhorrent they may be, you have more than the two choices you offered. Once apprehended and in custody, they are under the State's control and the desire to kill them is one of retribution not to immediately save lives. If the women/child killer were about to kill and you were presented with the options of killing them and saving the life or not killing them and then the woman/child dies, that would be a reasonable question to pose.

Hope this clears this up for you :D , seeing as BAS may well be on his hols and the suspense would probably be killing you. ;)

But he picked A, so that means he would kill to protect kids from being killed. Which i've also said. ( even more so if it was my own ).

Put it this way if i come across a man attacking a child, i wouldn't walk on by and say to myself " it's got fook all to do with me let him get on with it "
I don't think bas would either, belive it or not i would rather walk away from bother than come face to face with it, but and a big but if i see someone misstreating a child then thats a diffrent matter, and i'm sure everyone would do the same. ( i hope ).

markie said:
Markie - if you really can't tell the difference between the scenario you posed, and state-sponsored killing as a means of social control or extreme and disproportionate violence towards people of whom you disapprove, then step forward to the top of the podium, and claim your position as the most stupid person on the forum, relegating SRJ90 to second place.

Sponsored Links
Back