K rend cleaning.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved into a 8 year old house and has I think either monocuche or k rend rendering, the wales have turned a light red colour and black on one,
I have tried using an industrial mobile pressure from work and this did get. Some off but It Leaves streaks even with some hydrochloric acid which the one I bought said it was 10% here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260838234921?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This didn't anything g to help, bit gutted because the guy next doors house house come up like new he said he used hydrochloric acid

Any help guys?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
The guy next door said he used hydrochloride acid and it's brought his house up like new maybe he had a stronger version?
Can anyone else confirm if this algae clean will work seems a lot of money for just 5 litres if it doesn't work!

The guy next door said he used hydrochloride acid and it's brought his house up like new maybe he had a stronger version?
Can anyone else confirm if this algae clean will work seems a lot of money for just 5 litres if it doesn't work!
I would phone k rend up explain that ur putting acid on the k rend and ask them about the algea clean and see what they have to say I can remember speaking on the phone to them a couple of years back they are quite helpful , not sure about the streaks u have left behind though u may have done some damage with the acid, you could also go next door and ask him exactly what he used I still wouldent use it though

Sponsored Links
All sorted now used household bleach and it's like new

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back