kane 250 fga

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bought a kane 250 fga. does anyone know how to display the co/co2 ratio, only shows ppm and co2 at the mo. thought id ask rather then spend a quid a minute phoning kane up.thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry, never had a kane FGA but I've got a Kane multi-meter and I think it's the biggest heap of cr4p out there. Would never buy anything Kane.

The kanes the great bit of kit I have used a 250 on every job I do I got sick an tired of the testos not lasting the course. It's cheaper to buy a 250 every year than bother with calibration costs the ratio always shows on the printout

Sponsored Links
nope just co on stwich. doesnt seem to have option to show co/co2 ratio

Oh well it should show the Ration on the print or you could do it the mathmatical way,
you can't complain really as the rotton old Kane 250 is as basic as you can get - have a look at the anton sprint V2 ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back