Keir Starmer.

Life must be very hard for Borisites like ryler, when they are surrounded by people accurately commenting that Buffoon Johnson is dishonest and incompetent.

Most people I know have huge respect for the guy.
The likes of the boris bashers on here are irellevent.
Became PM at probably one of the most difficult periods in our history.
Surrounded by europhile traitors and zealous remoaners ready to scupper the 2016 leave victory at every opportunity.

Sponsored Links
Most people I know have huge respect for the guy.
Became PM at probably one of the most difficult periods in our history.
Surrounded by europhile traitors and remoaners ready to scupper the 2016 leave victory.

Do you have kids? Do you hate them? Because you voted for a worse future for them.

Are we at War? Is there an existential threat?

No - this is all of our own making - Brexit.

The breaking of an international treaty by the internal Market bill is all part of some Cumming brinkmanship gameplay.

We aren't dealing with adult politics here, it's just playing to the gallery.

Its not clear what the true objective is

It is:

an obvious dead cat.....its filling newspaper acreage with people getting all hot under the collar, that would I guess be a smokescreen for what is really going on.

It's either so remainers and EU will get cross, then that gives Boris a chance to ramp up the blame game.

I bet Boris hoped Starmer would start stamping his feet, which would have given Boris a big opportunity to play Starmer against the "will of the people"......so Starmers removed that game play rather well.

Or it's a rather puerile attempt to get EU to agree a deal

Or it's an opportunity to push through a no deal and blame it on remainers trying to thwart UK sovereignty.

Who knows, ultimately Boris is furked and he is throwing any Shiite at the wall hoping some will stick.

Bring on no deal and food shortages.

Sponsored Links
Most people I know

so you live in a bubble of rampant Borisites who love dishonest incompetents.

How are those new border posts coming on? Only 109 days now before the newly-recruited and freshly-trained new guards and customers officers need to be in place. I hear there aren't even any job ads yet.

While I have no time for the shambles and incompetence that is Bozza and his crew, I find it ironic that anonymous nobodies on here (the same ones who will avoid straight answers to straight questions, twist other posters' words to misrepresent them, part - quote other posters ' to misrepresent them) get all moral and talk high-handedly about truth and honesty.

breaking this treaty caper is only being disscussed or mentioned

it has not happened

:confused:

breaking this treaty caper is only being disscussed or mentioned

it has not happened

:confused:
Technically it might already have broken it by violating the 'Good faith' element of the treaty we signed.

While I have no time for the shambles and incompetence that is Bozza and his crew, I find it ironic that anonymous nobodies on here (the same ones who will avoid straight answers to straight questions, twist other posters' words to misrepresent them, part - quote other posters ' to misrepresent them) get all moral and talk high-handedly about truth and honesty.

Bah, you are just er being dishonest. :D:D

Sponsored Links
Back