Keir Starmer.

Says a cross remoaner.

I dont want people to suffer due to brexit, the route to keep that to a minimum is to have the greatest level of short term shock.

I live in the rich part of the home counties, full of bankers and hedge funders. Its not my areas that will suffer.

Its the poor Tory voting regions that will.

Sponsored Links
Hhmmmm. Let's see. One of us has filled GD with acres (18,000+) of copy pasta aimed at baiting those that don't share their political views and one of us hasn't.
calm down
you seem awfully stessed.....no doubt its because you are wrong all the time

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_20200913-123916.png

Chiefly......

The breaking of an international treaty by the internal Market bill is all part of some Cumming brinkmanship gameplay.

We aren't dealing with adult politics here, it's just playing to the gallery.

Its not clear what the true objective is

It is:

an obvious dead cat.....its filling newspaper acreage with people getting all hot under the collar, that would I guess be a smokescreen for what is really going on.

It's either so remainers and EU will get cross, then that gives Boris a chance to ramp up the blame game.

I bet Boris hoped Starmer would start stamping his feet, which would have given Boris a big opportunity to play Starmer against the "will of the people"......so Starmers removed that game play rather well.

Or it's a rather puerile attempt to get EU to agree a deal

Or it's an opportunity to push through a no deal and blame it on remainers trying to thwart UK sovereignty.

Who knows, ultimately Boris is furked and he is throwing any Shiite at the wall hoping some will stick.

Bring on no deal and food shortages.

Cummings has a hard on (vulgarity for emphasis) for game theory and the work by Professor Tetlock on super forecasting - the art and science of prediction. The same Cummings who doctored an article he wrote about pandemics to prove his forecasting skills.

Cummings is simply a contrarian who deft skills in persuasion and manipulation has become the architect of Bojo policies.

What is it about Boris that people find so fascinating.
This thread was entitled Kier Starmer, yet every post apart from the first one has been about Boris Johnson.

Either Boris and Dom have come with a political wheeze so ingenious that it is beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals, or maybe Boris and Dom have made the mother of all ****ups and only time will reveal the truth.

Either Boris and Dom have come with a political wheeze so ingenious that it is beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals, or maybe Boris and Dom have made the mother of all ****ups and only time will reveal the truth.

Your piece after, "or maybe..." is right on the money. I sez, anonymously

They are not the only ones; pretty much a dictatorship in Melbourne.

WTF is really happening?

Cummings has a hard on (vulgarity for emphasis) for game theory and the work by Professor Tetlock on super forecasting - the art and science of prediction. The same Cummings who doctored an article he wrote about pandemics to prove his forecasting skills.

Cummings is simply a contrarian who deft skills in persuasion and manipulation has become the architect of Bojo policies.

And very likely the finest political strategist ever.

Sponsored Links
Back