Kellogg's Just Right Breakfast Cereal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite breakfast cereal was Alpen Nutty Crunch which has mysteriously disapeared recently so i was left trying to find another which is difficult as i cant stand too much milk, so now i have Kellogs just right.

Sponsored Links
Tiffin bars with their magic secret ingredient of a mouse head.

My vegetable lasagne at the Slug & Lettuce in York once contained a healthy smatering of feathers. That aside, it was very tasty, and I got the whole family's meal and drinks for free :D :D

:eek: You have my sympathy...but there`s a breed of punters who try it on @ hotels...........things in the sanies/salads is one of their scams.....anything for a free meal :rolleyes: had a hair in a puppadum once.Being generous I thought it was a beard one :eek:

Sponsored Links
As well as being a disgusting thing to get into food, the problem with finding a pube in your food is that you invariably pull it out thinking "what's that?", staring at it for a couple of seconds before you realise what you are holding. Not nice.

I ordered a pizza a couple of weeks ago... when it arrived I opened the box and found OLIVES on it. Bar-stewards had sent me the wrong pizza. :evil:

Nige F said:
things in the sanies/salads is one of their scams.....anything for a free meal :rolleyes:

If I were a catering manager, the response?

"I don't understand how that could have got in there... all of my sandwich girls are completely shaven!" :eek:

You do see a lot of chefs who shave their head bald to avoid hair getting in food/wearing hats.

Freddie said:
Any way i wrote Kellogg's and told them what a load of ****s they are and guess what---nothing back from them not even an automated aknowlegement of the email :mad:

You should've gone to Environmental Health.

kendor said:
Tiffin bars with their magic secret ingredient of a mouse head.

Could have been worse Kendor, could have been half a mouse head :LOL:

johnny_t said:
My vegetable lasagne at the Slug & Lettuce in York once contained a healthy smatering of feathers. That aside, it was very tasty, and I got the whole family's meal and drinks for free :D :D

Yeah i used to always get the slug and once even a small snail but i learnt years ago never to have lettuce on a shop made sarnie

the best cereal is egg bacon, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms and tomatoes :LOL:

tin of steak and kidney pie with a severed finger in it, well it would have to be severed wouldnt it :LOL:

I once worked at batchelors foods on the production line for green beans. When the beans were delivered from the farms they came with an assortment of dead animals and parts of animals. My mate and I had to keep 4 conveyor belts filled with beans from a big hopper on a gantry above, and there were people stood at the belts removing foreign bodies among other things. One guy used to freak out when so much as a dead mouse came down the belt he worked on and wouldn't go near it so one of the girls on his belt had to grab it. One day we saved all the animals and animal parts for a few hours and sent them down that belt all at once. Funniest thing I've seen, 20 pickers rolling with laughter while one ran yelling from the shed. Wouldn't be surprised if a few consumers got more than frozen beans from that batch. :evil:

Richardp said:
tin of steak and kidney pie with a severed finger in it, well it would have to be severed wouldnt it :LOL:

Richard--listen mate you better sit down, i dont know how to tell you this but that pie WASNT steak + kidney

Sponsored Links
Back