laminate breakfast bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we are looking at having a breakfast bar in our new kitchen and the worktop with be the bushboard omega range. we have hit a little snag in that we cant actually imagine how it will work as laminate edges are so restrictive.

i have attached a diagram which shows the breakfast bar in the top left (ignore the curves) being 1300mm X 700mm. however the breakfast bars only come in 4100mm X 900mm or 4100mm X 665mm so i cant imagine how we can fit it all together or where the joins will be.

originally i thought we could have a 1300m X 700m piece joining the worktop however as only 2 sides of the BB are profiled (along the 900mm side), we would end up with an unprofiled edge sitting next to the worktop which would be profiled and look daft.

our kitchen fitters are not much help and i am sure it is possible but just cant quite work it out?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back