Ken Clarke and Rape....am I missing something

are there different sorts of murder?

e.g. a gunshot by sniper rifle, or kidnapped and tortured to death.... both equal murder?!!

Sponsored Links
but surely to be raped by your husband for instance cannot be as awful as being raped by a group of strangers

Are you having a laugh?

but if you had to be raped,.

Nobody has to be raped. , rape is rape, no means no ,may it be by your husband, your granny or some strange geezer up in the back passage.
Of course rape is rape by definition but there must be different degrees of rape as there are different degrees of theft or different degrees of murder......that's all K C was saying and I just cannot see how he was wrong

So Ken Clarke tells us there are some kinds of rape that are less serious than others and gets ridiculed...........but isn't he correct or am I missing something.

I am not a woman but surely to be raped by your husband for instance cannot be as awful as being raped by a group of strangers

im gonna do you a favour and NOT show this to any females i know
Feel free.......this is a real puzzle to me......I really don't understand those who cannot accept that there are different levels of rape that will deserve different degrees of punishment.
Get real....that is not a balanced analogy........try comparing the murder of the homeless guy with a single knife wound with the slow torture of the homeless guy over a period of time then accept that both are evil crimes but one is worse than tother

So would you say stabbing to death a homeless person is less a crime than stabbing to death a multi-millionaire? probably doing the homeless guy a favour so a slap on the wrist is that it?

Sponsored Links
Rape is rape.
Hang the bastids.

what even if you pulled her in a club, took her home, and you thought you'd performed like a sex god !! and yet she woke up and realised you weren't her 'type' and she'd made a mistake and told her fella she's been raped to explain her being late home...!!!!!

you think you should be hanged do you? :rolleyes:

Rape is rape.
Hang the bastids.

what even if you pulled her in a club, took her home, and you thought you'd performed like a sex god !! and yet she woke up and realised you weren't her 'type' and she'd made a mistake and told her fella she's been raped to explain her being late home...!!!!!

you think you should be hanged do you? :rolleyes:

or if you want the other side of the coin, and that is you kidnap that "cute" 6yr old from the next street, who walks her dog down your road... tie her up in your basement, and shag her @ss off every 3 or 4 hours until you decide to stick a knife up her 'bits' and cut her open to see what's inside !!!!

FFS you lot haven't got a clue have you !!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You need some help.

I said Rape not some bint feeling guilty. Why we have courts.

You need some help.

I said Rape not some bint feeling guilty. Why we have courts.

with respect i don't need help...... and depending on a magistrate and the strength of a barrister a disgruntled woman may win such a case (whatever happened!!).

Also, the fact you refer to a woman as a "bint" is slightly remarkable given the topic of discussion.....

The term was used as your example inferred.
It is not my problem you do not understand the way you word things.

The term was used as your example inferred.
It is not my problem you do not understand the way you word things.

i said "her" and described a situation..... your inferences are your own... don't try to blame me !!!! and i understand exactly how i worded it.

You seem to just dig yourself a big hole !!! tut tut !! :rolleyes:

Well you keep replying.
And to finish, the type of woman to lie and accuse falsly because she had one too many, as you state unfaithful is pretty much a bint.

but that can secure a rape conviction for which you cried out for the death penalty ?!!

Sponsored Links
Back