Ken Clarke and Rape....am I missing something

Proof has to be definite before a death sentance.
Not just circumstancial as it was in the past.

Any better?

Sponsored Links
Proof has to be definite before a death sentance.
Not just circumstancial as it was in the past.

Any better?

you still don't think there's any difference between my two examples do you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: well i'll leave you to onder it... :evil:

Your definitions are correct to a degree.
But both instances have the same end result.
RAPE

Wether its "willing" for self preservation or assualt its still RAPE.

Your definitions are correct to a degree.
But both instances have the same end result.
RAPE

Wether its "willing" for self preservation or assualt its still RAPE.

you're just being stoopid to wind me up now !!! did you read my two extremes? should they be treated the same? (remember you think women are bints !!!!)

Sponsored Links
No I think idiotic women making false claims are bints.
Trying to wind me up now :D
I read both yes, each are rape. what is the distinction?

This thread was done to death a few weeks ago.. Rape is Rape, No is No.

17 yo lad having consensual sex with 15 yo, officially rape, not in the eyes of the CPS, not in the public interest.

A guy having it off with his gal in the toilets of a pub, get charged with public order offences, or rape..

Or snatched from the street and raped by a stranger...

So many variations of rape. And No is No, unless a safe word is used. He was just using the basis of the argument that was discussed on here a few weeks ago, and the same stands. Rape isn't rape, and No doesn't mean no.

Methinks many politicians have been tied up, whipped, abused, but at the end of the night shook hands, and money was exchanged.

Rape is an awful word, but has many contexts, and as already stated, already done to death here.

Wreckedit had it right many posts ago --

The aggravation caused up to and during the act should carry further years.

Rape is rape. :evil: :evil: :evil: Any additional criminal acts (kidnap, assault and battery, death threats, etc) add to the seriousness of the offense and should lead to a longer sentence.

The argument over whether a man can be charged with raping his wife has been going around for many years. The legal answer is yes. The difficulty lies in obtaining proof since the usual forensic evidence would be mostly useless. :( :( :(

Before the militant feminists descend on me breathing fire, let me say that the inability to prove a case doesn't diminish the crime. In our corner of the planet, the days when the husband could say "I was only claiming my rights" are gone.

Sponsored Links
Back