Keston C36 overheating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I am new to this forum. I have a Keston C36. It overheats every time we use hot water. The error code E03. I have read the manual and tried everything without any joy. To the point where over the last 2 years we have pressed the reset button that many times it has worn out. The water pressure is at 1.1 bar and to be honest the mains pressure doesnt seem to be any higher so cant get it up any. (We live in the south of France ) It does'nt overheat when the central heating is on usually.If we shower when the central heating is actually running , it tends not to overheat as much . If we shower when the central heating is not on it fails every time. We are so fed up of it we are looking to change it if we cant find a solution. Any help would be really appreciated.
It runs on mains GAS. Thanx Derek

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back