keyhole surgery

Sponsored Links
It could have been worse. It could have been 'pee-hole' surgery.

hi gregers cheers for that, ive been told that i have osteoarthritis in left knee "moderate" thats the one that locks right knee has it mild with torn cartalidge thats the one thats being opped on 2day,
your having a mare with your knees its sounds like[/quote]

yeah sure am,still once done m8 at least you should be able to stop taking the tablets,over the years i think ive gone through all of them,and the only 1s that seem to work,500mg co-codomol.them big pink tablets.

Sponsored Links
im back i've had it done, i would like to thank you all for the good luck messages and the helpful info
apparently my knee was bad and really need doing, they told me somewhere down the line i may need a half knee replacement, talking to a nurse i realised it was years of sport that had contributed to my bad knees and plastering was maybe the final staw for them, im told i may be out of action for 6 weeks i cant drive for 2 of them, i also managed to sneak a look at the pics taken of it(inside) all red and inflamed it was :)

looks like the last house you pebble dashed dont it ;)

oh word of advice,DO NOT TAKE THE BANDAGES OFF FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF DAYS,NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT ITCHES ;) ;)
from experience here fella :oops: :LOL:

glad it went ok.

looks like the last house you pebble dashed dont it ;)

oh word of advice,DO NOT TAKE THE BANDAGES OFF FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF DAYS,NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT ITCHES ;) ;)
from experience here fella :oops: :LOL:

glad it went ok.
well it looked like redish and it looked like part of it was bleeding i swear that darker bit was blood i maybe wrong cheers 4 the advice gregers i will take it of in 2 days also i have to keep these damn socks on to prevent dvb :(

hope your ok now then m8te just coz your on the tools dont meen you cant work send the lab out with some cards in letterboxs book the work in for when you fill the time is right to get on it m8te ;)
if not you got my number 118118 ;)

hope you will be ok sonn m8te 7monthes ish to go till the baby is here youd better still be coming to wet the babes head she hade here skan today i see the hart beat

tener its a boy :cool:

hope you will be ok sonn m8te 7monthes ish to go till the baby is here youd better still be coming to wet the babes head she hade here skan today i see the hart beat

tener its a boy :cool:
nice one m8, sure im still coming it will be a good crack, yes if its a boy it would round your family off a treat, one boy and one girl, u got a nice family there m8

nice 1 steve thenks m8te now im off to work so be a good boy a put your feet up LOL:cool:

All the best with the recovery Ste.

Well done for going through with it mate, I remember you being anxious about it - can't of been easy waiting to go under.

Easy moosh

All the best with the recovery Ste.

Well done for going through with it mate, I remember you being anxious about it - can't of been easy waiting to go under.

Easy moosh
alright dodge no it wasent i was thinking of legging it right up till the last moment lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back