Keyless entry dilemma!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lady B. has a new Nissan Note Tekna, 1.5 diesel.......every bell and whistle (including a body kit :p ) which includes the special entry system.
So long as you have the 'key' it knows who you are and where you are.
So, driving away with some friends, I stopped half and half out of their drive to let them out. The engine stopped automatically, as it can do.
Would it start again? No, nowt. So, I got out, operated the plip locking, nothing - dead. Could I turn the lights off? No. I withdrew the metal key from the pod and manually locked, then unlocked the door. Still nothing.
Jumped back in, still didn't want to know.
Steam now exiting the ears at 200 psi :eek:
However.....by opening and closing the drivers door 3 times, it decided to wake up and behave as if nothing had happened.
Never in the field of motor car conflict has a new vehicle come so close to a trade in!
Have a good evening
John :)

Sponsored Links
Never in the field of motor car conflict has a new vehicle come so close to a trade in!

Somehow John I thought you was going to say 'Never in the field of motor car conflict has a new vehicle come so close to deserving a good kicking!

Cars are now more intelligent than humans, but have orders to not let us know that until they are ready to take over the world.
They will do that by all not allowing themselves to start on a future freezing cold January morning.
This will send most of the Western world into crisis, the like of which has never been seen before, and the cars will then take over as world leaders.
Be ready to call your car "Lord" or Ma'am!

The point being that while they are waiting for "judgement day", the ones with a sense of humour can't resist having a little joke at out expense. :)

Sponsored Links
^ I wonder how many times I've felt like that! :)

Oh great......said vehicle tried to play silly b's again today, this time in a car park in Perigueux.
However, I've cracked it! Turn the engine off with the doors shut and alls fine, but turn the engine off with the drivers door open, and it goes into a sulk for a while before it will come out today again.
No wonder we refer to cars as 'she' :mrgreen:

Back