Kinetico Mini B Installation advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help. Im trying to install a kinetico mini b water softner and have come up with a few areas im a bit confused on. Hoping someone has installed one of these before and can give advice.

I have connected up the water suppky to the softner, but am confused over how to connect up the overflow and drain. There is one black pipe in the system and i ssume that is for the drain - can anyone tell me if i am correct. If aso do i just pout that black hose pipe into a drain pipe? Secondly, how do i connect up the overflow. I cannot see any additional pipes/hose to connect up to, so is the overflow incase water comes into the unit itself and starts to overflow?
Finally, where do I put the salt?
I bought this over the internet and have contacted the company for some advice but thought someone on here might know aswell

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back