- Joined
- 26 Jul 2015
- Messages
- 373
- Reaction score
- 10
- Country

My Brains actually turning into salt thinking about how to sort plumbing.
I have zero space in the cabinet.
Im seeking help on what pipe runs to do for;
1 x water softener drainage 40mm (Got air gap for top of pipe)
2 x Sink overflow
3. Washing machine drainage (Both sink and this were on the original Trap but it wont fit now with this trap once the softner is in)
4. Condensate for Boiler runs in as well, this was on a tee section and 40 to 21.5 coupler.
Drain is below the cabinet, that has 40mm into the 110 pipe cover with one extra slot for what I thought would be an appliance trap.
First idea was to do a Branch of Solvent weld for the Softner drainage then an appliance trap, I can't connect the Mcalpine trap pipe into the solvent weld with compression as its push fit....it's a nightmare
Space (or lack of) is here...
I have zero space in the cabinet.
Im seeking help on what pipe runs to do for;
1 x water softener drainage 40mm (Got air gap for top of pipe)
2 x Sink overflow
3. Washing machine drainage (Both sink and this were on the original Trap but it wont fit now with this trap once the softner is in)
4. Condensate for Boiler runs in as well, this was on a tee section and 40 to 21.5 coupler.
Drain is below the cabinet, that has 40mm into the 110 pipe cover with one extra slot for what I thought would be an appliance trap.
First idea was to do a Branch of Solvent weld for the Softner drainage then an appliance trap, I can't connect the Mcalpine trap pipe into the solvent weld with compression as its push fit....it's a nightmare
Space (or lack of) is here...