'king Kirby

D

daneski88

So today we had the annual treat of the kirby vacuum man coming to do the annual service (as part of the service contract). I told him that I'd only allow him in if he promised to not try to sell me the new model (yet again).

He proceeded to start faffing around before attempting to get onto his sales pitch. I stopped him mid-flow and told him to ferk off and never darken my doorstep again. He had the cheek to get uppity with me. FFS, all he had to do was come in, strip the thing down, clean it and change the bushes and then go. Is it really too difficult for these turnips to understand that we don't want all the twaddle that goes with it, and which we expressly forbid them to do?

So, when I get back from holidaying in a few weeks time, guess what's going on ebay?

Sponsored Links
Can't believe you bought one of those bloody things in the first place.

Can't believe you bought one of those bloody things in the first place.
Had a go at selling them 20 years ago (for 3 weeks, which was more that enough) so was well aware of them being pretty good and with longevity. Bought ours about 15 years ago and it's survived some pretty heavy use- all it's needed in all that time is a new flex, a new brush and a few sets of bushes.

Still works fine. And will continue to do so until we either ebay it or it dies. And that will be the end of that. ;)

So today we had the annual treat of the kirby vacuum man coming to do the annual service (as part of the service contract). I told him that I'd only allow him in if he promised to not try to sell me the new model (yet again).

He proceeded to start faffing around before attempting to get onto his sales pitch. I stopped him mid-flow and told him to ferk off and never darken my doorstep again. He had the cheek to get uppity with me. FFS, all he had to do was come in, strip the thing down, clean it and change the bushes and then go. Is it really too difficult for these turnips to understand that we don't want all the twaddle that goes with it, and which we expressly forbid them to do?

So, when I get back from holidaying in a few weeks time, guess what's going on ebay?
All your worldly possessions :eek: We know where you live ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

All your worldly possessions :eek: We know where you live ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Bagsies the vacuum! ;)

It's all yours, along with the collection of Des O'Connor LPs :eek: :LOL:

Take what you want but leave my "Brotherhood of Man" collection unscathed

Yeah man, word on the street is .............. erm ........... uh .............. whatever :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back