kitchen companys west yorkshire ?

the plumbers merchants is called burnley plumbers merchant as far as i can remember. as for tiling you can do either. measure from the centre of the room and that will ensure evenness around the units "if your walls are square" lol if he tiles to the legs then the plinth will cover so i dont see the need for cleaning underneath. if you are having posh legs and no plinths then tile to the wall (simples).
yeah i work for myself but not done many kitchens this year, i prefer to do outside work until about now and have been cutting traditional roofs for most of the year, im just about to plaster a 3m extension out then im ready to fit a kitchen by the looks of it im booked up for the next 4 months with 95% of the work inside :D dont you just love it when a plan comes together ;)

Sponsored Links
i will advance when my plan (kitchen) comes together lol..will look up burnley plumbers.. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back