Kitchen doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to replace my kitchen doors, rather than buy a new unit and then pay to have them fitted. I was hopiing that just replacing the door and drawer fronts would suffice. Having taken measurements of the doors, they all appear to be different sizes, and was wondering if it would be possible to get doors in these sizes and if so, is it easy to replace them, here are the sizes:

530mm(w) x 600mm (h)
500mm(w) x 600mm (h)
500mm(w) x 720mm (h)
380mm (w) x 720mm (h)

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
I have been to b&q and wickes, they have the 500m and 600mm doors, but not the sizes exact for my kitchen.

You're wasting your time looking at DIY sheds, those are very peculiar sizes, sounds like a bespoke/handmade kitchen to me - are your current doors made of pine or oak by any chance?

Best thing to do is search for "bespoke kitchen doors" on Google and look for something within your projected budget.

"Bespoke" suggests expensive, but you'll find that there are plenty of small businesses out there producing vinyl-wrapped/framed, MFC or natural wood kitchen doors for a very reasonable price.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back