Kitchen extract fan 60 l/s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a 4" extractor fan capable of extracting 60 l/s?
I have checked many sites but can't find any, although I've been told they are available
The fan will be wall mounted on a small section of wall between a floor to ceiling fridge freezer and an external corner.
I reckon I have 200-250mm of brick before the stud and plasterboard.
If I need to fit a 6" duct, most fans are roughly 230ish mm wide. So even if fan was almost touching plinth on fridehe freezer, the 40mm each side of the 150mm (6") duct would mean the furthest edge of the duct will be 190mm from plinth.....very close to wooden stud.
A 4" fan would give me much more breathing space but I'm not seeing any.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
It will be incredibly noisy of you find one. There's a hell of a resistance on 100mm duct at 60l/s.
I'm having trouble understanding without a diagram, but can you fit a 5 or 6 inch inline decent fan and connect it to a 100mm duct (ideally two of them in parallel) . or rectangular duct, you can get 225x90 which is not much worse then 150 round.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back