kitchen extractor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, just bought an extractor fan for my refurbished kitchen - i thought all extractor units could be used either flued or unflued but it seems no instructions are supplied to use this unit without a flue.

it would be impossible to flue the unit outside and am wondering if i can safely use the unit without an external flue?

anyone got any helpful advise such as yes or no lol !

Sponsored Links
waste of time then isnt it, the idea of an extractor fan is to extract the fumes, but unless it goes outside, where are they going to go?

well yeh but itll look nice lol - i have a huge gap above my built in hob and itll fill the gap perfectly and it matches well too. ventilation in the kitchen isnt actually a problem but i was thinking more along the lines of fitting a charcoal filter for grease really. can i use my extractor to do this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back