Advice on Kitchen Extractor from lighting and RCD.

I wasnt suggesting it wasnt possible vibro i was just saying that if loop in was available then we wouldnt even need to be arguing about it coming on and off with the light switch.

Except the fact that the OP wants the fan to come on and off with the lights and over run with the timer! Hence the reason for the thread.

Still can't make any sense of your post, but maybe you in fact have mistaken what has been asked by the OP! ;)

Sponsored Links
Well yes hence why after one of the posts i said oops realised its a timer!!!!!
i think you have made the same mistakeas meand not read all of the posts properly!!

I am still struggling to know what you meant when you said this (and I'm not the only one on this thread);
If the lights are loop in it wont......
Could you please elaborate so that I can understand what the meaning is.

Also struggling to understand;
Wont switch the fan on and off when the lights go on or off as you could have a permanent supply to the fan.
sorrry just noticed timer which obviously would require the permanent live!!

Connecting to a looped in pendant will give more options than connecting to a none looped in pendant, giving the OP the chance to have the fan working as he/she intends. Or do you know something that I don't?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back