Kitchen nightmares

Cool. Sounds good.

Yeah, I'd have thought the cornice would have been glued at the joints and then screwed down but unfort in this case it's been glued to the units without a screw in sight. You think that the cornice will come away fri the units ok then?

Would you say that all cornice should meet square in line with the door fronts and panels too it it expected that some are short and some long etc?

What if doors have been screwed in the wrong place too (I have a feeling that he's fitted the brackets on the pull out units and magic corner unit wrong too. Can the holes be filled and redrilled? I mean the hole in the back of the gloss units.

Sponsored Links
That style of cornice can be mounted so its flush with the units or overhangs them ..It comes down to personal preference but what you must do is keep it all the same yours isn't unfortunately..

As for the rest With out seeing pics I cant tell you if its been fitted rightly or wrongly on the doors but point out any and all concerns to the builder

Make a list of all the defects and things that you are unhappy with and let the builder know that you are preparing a snagging list as you are not happy with the quality of workmanship..

Where did the Kitchen come from ???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back