kitchen offers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone one know of any genuine kitchen sales that are on or coming up?

All of the B & Q, Wickes, Homebase etc sales are all farces in my opinion.

They offer for sale units at inflated prices for 28 days then say they are on offer for the rest of the time they are on sale.

How can a B & Q kitchen wall cabinet cost £490 each? even at half price it is a terrible rip off.

It really bugs me, all the 'sales' everyone is having at the moment, its just a con to get you in their stores.

Everytime i go into a big DIY type store excited thinking im going to get my kitchen for a great price i enevitably walk out 30mins later feeling fed up and annoyed by the scams they have.

I just feel like everyone is out to rip me off at the moment.!

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find this is quite normal, as the mark up price is usually a joke of a price, so then they can advertise and offer big discounts.
But I must admit, I quite like the B&Q kitchens and you can regularly get a 15% discount even on sale prices.

Get yourself a B&Q tradecard. 20% off the store prices (even sale prices)
Must admit on the IT kitchens they do, the cabinet prices very rarely, if ever, come under any sort of sale. However the doors and drawer fronts do.
With kitchens, you usually get what you pay for. Cheap kitchens are usually just cheap looking kitchens.
Having said that a good kitchen fitter can make a cheap kitchen look good and a bad kitchen fitter can make an expensive one look cheap.

Get yourself a B&Q tradecard. 20% off the store prices (even sale prices)
Must admit on the IT kitchens they do, the cabinet prices very rarely, if ever, come under any sort of sale. However the doors and drawer fronts do.
With kitchens, you usually get what you pay for. Cheap kitchens are usually just cheap looking kitchens.
Having said that a good kitchen fitter can make a cheap kitchen look good and a bad kitchen fitter can make an expensive one look cheap.

A friend has offerd to lend me his trade card. Do you have to take the stuff to the trade point or can you order online with your trade card details? Or order instore for a home delivery at the trade point?

Sponsored Links
I ask when their ex-displays are coming out, then go in on the day, i bought two from wickes awhile back, for under £600,kept the best and sold the other for a thousand pounds, and no, it wasn't cheap carp.

Back