Kitchen - quartz worktop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

looking for place who can supply and fit the quartz worktop, there are so many options out there, what is the best place to get this done?

Please help out here. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Noticed nobody has replied to this, and I'm new here, but I've always used Mister Marble, they use a fitting team that seems to roam the region and are generally cheaper than anyone else. I won't post a link, but it's not exactly hard to find.

Not affiliated in any way, but used them on around 4 jobs over the past 9 years or so.

Edit to add they cover UK-wide.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So you don't know where you live?

I'll play along. To be fair, I never know where I'm building a bespoke kitchen for next. Like a woodworking gigolo, I follow the money.

However, in the past, when I've spoken to fitters, they've either been in digs all week whilst travelling all over or in digs all week in one city - luck of the draw I guess.

I wouldn't recommend them (Mister Marble) for decorative marbles or granite as the pattern quality can be iffy, but for Quartz or a plain granite I'd heartily recommend them.

You should be a politician, you are great at avoiding answering the question and giving cryptic answers.

You should be a politician, you are great at avoiding answering the question and giving cryptic answers.
I can't work out if you're joking or just one of those people who has to have the last word. Let me know.

Meanwhile, my location is there, on the left (unless you're on a mobile device). Somerset.

it's mrgazer's location that matters.

Would someone local to Pitlochry be handy?

Yes, I should perhaps have made this clearer. From their website:

We cover all of the mainland UK.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back