kitchen ring is this correct

Sponsored Links
in theory yes, it is correct, but it would be better if:

fcu's are on ring (not spured)

kitchen has own ring

i dont know the rating of a d/w but most w/m draw nearly 13A for the heater, so if d/w and w/m on at same time, that is almost 26a of a 30a ring being used

i have uploaded a new picture breezer and everyone else

http://members.aol.com/badboyproducer/kitchen3

its just a demo of the kitchen

in the kitchen there will only be a cooker and hob(on tis own supply)

fridge/dish washer on the ring

but what im confushed about is why do i have to use fcu's as the fridge and the washing machine come with plugs already assemble on the fridge and washing machine.

and if the fcus are on the ring(switched fcus) if i turn that fcu of will it just kill power to my fridge/washing machine or will it kill the rest of the ring as well

it will not break the ring since the ring should be connected to the supply side, the socket below the worktop (fed by fcu) will be on the load side

Sponsored Links
the socket coming of the fcu would that be calssed as being SPURED of the fcu?

so altogether the fcu would have 3 sets of cables..the incoming and out going plus the cable feeding the socket below

i've heard alot about it

and been told its the new goverment tax :D

guess this will have to be done on the sneak

breezer your a top geezer

cheers for the help on several of my questions..i also have one bout a cooker which is in the middle of the forum if you could have a little looka t it

i would be very greatful

dont forget the kitkat or the chocky biscuits wit the tea

but thanks again

nobody has noticed a significant error with those circuit diagrams:

THE RING IS NOT CONNECTED TO A CONSUMER UNIT!

Other than that, its fine

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back