getting power to another light

Sponsored Links
I have looked at your first pic and would like to know if you want your egg runny or hard?

dont under stand..

please give me a proper anwser

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i get wot you mean now..the egg looking thing is my spot light lol

but im just curuious how i have drawn it will it owkr..

pic 2 is more detailed

rooms1/2/3

will they work

breezer you normally a helping hand any help

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
how do i go about breaking it.

so its not in series.

could you possibly draw me a diagram

please note 10a which is here

Sponsored Links
The way that you have that wired would mean that if room 2 was switched off, room three would also go off. ( notice that you have two switches in series).

Use three core cable from the first fitting in room two and continue it all the way through all the fittings to room three. The extra core would then be connected as a permanent feed. (There are other options, but this one would allow extra switches to be added at a later date if required)

mini2

as has been said before, you have been an apprentice for 2 years, by that time you should know how to correctly wire such simple things, the fact that you keep askiing on here how to wire such things makes me think either you are not an apprentice, or you do not have the ability to grasp what you are doing.
if you really do not understand then here is not the place to ask, since you need more training not answers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back