Light not getting power

It might be a good idea to buy a non contact volt pen so that you can check for internal cable breaks.

Those devices are unreliable. He has a multimeter that will check for breaks.

I've said it before and I dare say I'll say it gain but a hefty proportion of my fault finding is done with LED (often used in voltstick mode) and neon screwdrivers.
They have their place and if one bothers to learn how to use them and interpret results they can provide some good results and save a lot of time.

Sponsored Links
I've said it before and I dare say I'll say it gain but a hefty proportion of my fault finding is done with LED (often used in voltstick mode) and neon screwdrivers.
They have their place and if one bothers to learn how to use them and interpret results they can provide some good results and save a lot of time.
Yes, but I'm not sure the OP knows how to use them and interpret results. If he did he would not be asking on this forum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back