kitchen taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed new Delta kitchen taps including a sprayer hose. The sprayer hose leaks from the nozzle for some reason as well at the tap for a couple of drips after I shut the water off. There are no leaks under the sink at all.Help frustrated

Sponsored Links
Don't know this make of taps, but it is generally quite common for drips after mixer tap has been turned off, but only for a couple of seconds or so.

It also drips while the water is running out of the spout and then also after the water is shut off completely. It's frustrating because I paid alot of money for these taps but installed myself so I'm not sure if there's not one little thing that I did wrong. Seems to me this always happened with the spray hose and I replaced it once before and still the same thing. The only time it didn't do it was when the nozzle was actually broken and wouldn't turn on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back