Kitchen wall unit screw adjustment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Kitchen wall cabinet has dropped slightly on one side and the screws at the top left are loose (first photo). I can’t see how to tighten them up though and lock it back in place.

The lower screw goes in when turned anti clockwise, the upper screw seems to have some kind of cam on it. Any advice greatly appreciated.

3F97EE62-6CAA-431C-A918-1350CA6A33BE.jpeg
B7713866-6541-4518-941D-3DDF12BAF665.jpeg

Sponsored Links
One screw moves the cabinet horizontally, the other vertically.
Find the right combination to your cabinet position

One screw pull unit tight to wall , this need to be loose to adjust the height with the cam screw. Cabinets don’t need horizontal adjustment that’s done manually when placing on wall .

Bottom screw in the first pic looks really loose

Sponsored Links
One screw pull unit tight to wall , this need to be loose to adjust the height with the cam screw. Cabinets don’t need horizontal adjustment that’s done manually when placing on wall .
Correct, sorry my mistake

Thank you for the replies guys. The bottom screw is completely loose. If it’s screwed anti-clockwise it goes in and tightens a little but still remains relatively loose.

I can’t see an option for either screw to tighten it up to the wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back