Kitchen worktop question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a 4m x 620mm depth worktop for my new Kitchen (ordered from Ikea meaning the cupboards are 600mm deep).

Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find them?

I'm looking for a 3m and 4m length so I won't have to have any joins on either side of the kitchen but everywhere I have looked only seem to do 3m lengths. (IKea's do the right depth worktops but their max length is 2460mm for some reason).

It'll serve me right for buying an Ikea kitchen I guess although most reports seem to say they're good!

Sponsored Links
We got a 4.1 length of Getalit fro our local builders merchant.

Google Getalit and see who sells it local to you.

Sponsored Links
Thanks both :)

Bizarrely enough, I was looking on the net earlier today and came across a place call CNC Laminates not too far away who sells Getalit and noticed the 4.1 metre lengths!

620mm depth doesn't seem to exist but I will just have to get 665mm and have the back cut off, or get upstands which would push the worktop out by a centimetre or two!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back