knackered..

Sponsored Links
Age, weight, fitness level, too much alcohol but are you on any sort of daily medication?

A couple of years ago I went through several months where I felt so tired, everything was an effort & I would fall asleep during the day if I sat down. I thought I had something seriously wrong with me but then began to think about what had changed over the few months leading up to the problem. The only thing I could think of which was different was the daily medication I have to take for hypertension which my GP had changed to something “more up to date & better” (he said). As an experiment, I immediately stopped taking it but as a precaution took ½ aspirin a day & after 2 days, it was as if I’d got my life back. All medication has side effects (read the small print!) which will affect some more than others; I’m now on a different medication which agrees with me.

It can be very difficult to know what is best for you, even foods can play a large part in this, can be a real headache. I've been eating healthy for the last 11 months and I'm still tired :!:

couldn't even manage that LMB.. was shaking too much..

it's a full blown case of severe man flu..

I was in bed by 10:30 and racked with shivers despite being red hot.
sore throat and bunged up nose all night.
ached all over when I got up for work this morning from all the shivering..

feel worse now flu wise, but not aching and exhausted anymore..

and a warning to all of you, strawberry flavoured sugar free Strepsils are horrible..

no new meds at all, and no alcohol except x-mas, holidays or as needed for medical reasons ( toothache.. )

Sponsored Links
I would advise any guy out there in his mid forties to start looking after his health, any aches and pains get down to the docs right away.
Don't be like me thinking that you were superman, I had a problem and went to my docs and he sussed out a problem that was nearly the death of me, you never know the minute.

Back