Knee pads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after spending all day on my knees yesterday I'm feeling the pain today so am wondering what recommendations there are for knee pads. Looking at the ones that slip in and if possible in gel ? Any recommendations around or under £40
Regards david

Sponsored Links
We use the Snickerswear ones in work. Made of polyfoam but mine have lasted 2 years, are still as good as new and I spend a lot of my time crawling in and under machines 5 days a week.

One piece of advice. Remove them before washing your trousers and NEVER tumble dry them.

Sponsored Links
I wear the foam type that you push into your trouser leg - every day as I work on a hard concrete floor and am always kneeling down to fit things.
I just wish they were longer and wider.
I would not want to wear those that you strap around the back of your knee.

I just wish they were longer and wider.
when working have used work troursers with large knee pockets for the foam inserts but used a foam kneeling pad cut to fit the knee pockets snugly,worked Ok

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the Redback pads and they had the potential to be very good but they are too small for the pad pockets in my trousers so they were never in the right place for me. I did write to them but they could only suggest different trousers as they only do one size

Back