knocking pipe

long live the dog

Newcastle-Brown-Ale-1.JPG

cool0012.gif
[/url]

Sponsored Links
Is he as tall as that door or is it the angle looks a big fella.

And where is his hand to make you smile that much :eek:

Sponsored Links
yeah he is that tall dep jt nicholson and his hand is on my shoulder if you look ;)

the warrant is in the other one ex it ain't for me :LOL:

Back on topic (for a minute). Laminate floors? You're right, sounds like a daft question. I do have some laminate floors but not fitted that recently but the CW mains doesn't go anywhere near them. I should say that it's definately the CW mains pipe as I can usually temporarily stop the noise by turning on the cold tap, if I leave it running for 10 seconds the noise stops; but may start again within a few minutes

A shared system. Only in the sense that the main pipe runs along the road outside the house and is tee'd off from it. So, whatever size pipe along the road and then tee'd off in 15mm (half-inch) to my house, which is detached

no water meter. I did wonder whether having one fitted might help is perhaps it has a valve in it to stop fluctuations in the main pipe transferring to my pipe. But I'm still suspicious of being metered

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back