Labour and the magic tree

Did you buy your house on a mortgage? If so you were consuming it before you owned it. Have you ever worked in a business that has taken out a loan?

Keep going festy you truly are digging yourself deeper into your Brexit Money pit.

Hang on let's break this down..

Did I buy a house on a mortgage...yes.
Did I financial plan for it..yes.
Was I checked cleared first I could afford it.. yes.

Have I taken out a business loan...irrelevant
Have i taken out a loan once..yes
Did I plan financially for it..yes.

Kids.. yes did I make sure I could afford them each time yes. And not just tomorrow either.

I'll keep going you keep proclaiming how superior you are.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
we shouldn't have what we cant afford

True. Although, in the case of welfare, NHS, broadband, proper police force, good schools etc. we can afford it. But we still don't have it.

True. Although, in the case of welfare, NHS, broadband, proper police force, good schools etc. we can afford it. But we still don't have it.

Yep agree there are issues here absolutely.

Broadband isnt a priority though. Police nhs yes it's a disgrace I agree.

Free broadband for everyone, seriously?
Does that mean you can sit and watch iPlayer all day for free? No. You need a TV licence to watch that. Let's make a free monitored infrastructure killing off the likes of Virgin and any other competition so we can monitor you and then slap a tax on it with no alternative. How can any PM make promises 10 years ahead when you can vote a new gov each year.

Sponsored Links
Hang on let's break this down..

Did I buy a house on a mortgage...yes.
Did I financial plan for it..yes.
Was I checked cleared first I could afford it.. yes.

Have I taken out a business loan...irrelevant
Have i taken out a loan once..yes
Did I plan financially for it..yes.

Kids.. yes did I make sure I could afford them each time yes. And not just tomorrow either.

I'll keep.going you keep proclaiming how superior you are.. :LOL:

Which nicely points out that without a market for debt you would not be able to afford those things.

(y)

Free broadband for everyone, seriously?
Does that mean you can sit and watch iPlayer all day for free? No. You need a TV licence to watch that. Let's make a free monitored infrastructure killing off the likes of Virgin and any other competition so we can monitor you and then slap a tax on it with no alternative. How can any PM make promises 10 years ahead when you can vote a new gov each year.

The current infrastructure is already monitored. Or did that pass you by?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/julian...e-in-the-uk-and-the-tech-sector/#47af06de6943

As stipulated by the IPA, internet companies must now keep customers’ web traffic history for 12 months and it authorizes spying agencies and the police to conduct the mass hacking of personal computers, smartphones, information technology infrastructures and any electronic device.

Irrelevant (y)

My point was about forecast and affordability.

but but but according to you we don't know the future, isn't that your justification for Brexit - no one knows - you've repeated it numerous times on here.

Poor festy caught in his own logic trap.

There, there festy take the rest of the day off. :LOL:

but but but according to you we don't know the future, isn't that your justification for Brexit - no one knows - you've repeated it numerous times on here.

Poor festy caught in his own logic trap.

There, there festy take the rest of the day off. :LOL:

Always know when you've lost an argument you do the poor x is all confused etc etc. So predictable.

You're crossing one argument with another check the topic this isnt Brexit related it was about Labour and Tories actually making such stupid claims dont get all defensive you plonker rodney :LOL:

I have thanks just having a bed bath.

How he made his wealth is another question al together the issue is, should he pay a similar proportion to his employees?

You can amass as great a wealth as you like - good on you but should you then be able to pay tax at a lower proportion than your secretary?

You're right, that's a completely separate issue.

How can any PM make promises 10 years ahead when you can vote a new gov each year

Governments have always come up with plans way beyond their 5 year term, some times with good reason, often to mislead.

And theyve even learnt to build hospitals whilst in power and charge future generations.......

festive is a philanthropist. He likes to give money to the rich.

Like those poor people on minimum wage or universal credit who buy lottery tickets to subsidise the Royal Opera House.

800px-Royal_Opera_House_and_ballerina.jpg

I bet fest watches a lot of opera

OH here we go..more perversed self fantasy about what users might be. Ooh let me have a go at this...

"JohnD is a bellend he always has been, he likes to pretend he's not but well.. we all know he is."

In fact here's a little mug for you you may need to tweak the age part by about 70 years or so :D

age-and-still-a-bellend-copy.jpg

And with regards to Opera.. one word.. gay.

Sponsored Links
Back