Labour and the magic tree

Well a few surprises i have to say, first of all Fatboyslim Watson fck me i wondered why he was sitting there with a faasand yard stare so many times lately on the front benches, and now of course it is obvious.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...-minute-longer-says-tom-watson-20191107190531

Royal mail, they've always been sh't slow and run like hm a company from the 1970's.

I've always had a degree of sympathy for Royal Mail, they've certainly been Royally asset stripped over the years, don't forget BT were once part of Royal Mail, the other gripe is where monopoly rules have forced them to open up mail deliveries to competition, and yet the 'competition' have only really operated in the major cities, leaving RM to deliver letters to Lands End or John O'Groats for 70p

Sponsored Links
Hello stroppy pants (y) no I did respond to Botch about both Tories being full o sht too re police and nhs see above..
I wasn't being stroppy, merely pointing out your blue-tinted glasses! Your response was a tad stroppy though!

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...-minute-longer-says-tom-watson-20191107190531

I've always had a degree of sympathy for Royal Mail, they've certainly been Royally asset stripped over the years, don't forget BT were once part of Royal Mail, the other gripe is where monopoly rules have forced them to open up mail deliveries to competition, and yet the 'competition' have only really operated in the major cities, leaving RM to deliver letters to Lands End or John O'Groats for 70p
Hehe did like your link to daily mash :D many a true word..

Yes the Post office, the tower, once a symbol of stature and power in the city. But really, like BT, just in the dark ages. I remember joining BT for a while close to the millennium countdowns as a consultant and couldn't believe how they operated, just like a government run business, many staff were still in the canteens well after 9am with no intention actually doing any work.

I wasn't being stroppy, merely pointing out your blue-tinted glasses! Your response was a tad stroppy though!
Uhoh keep wig on it was only a playful referral back to some of our previous liaisons steady ;) Crikey do i need to handle you with soft white gloves, ok scrap that i sound like shamone heee hee!
Lets say that again Tory and Lab both full of no.2's ok? i have some ultra soft andrex here if you need a roll.

Sponsored Links
My health tourism blown out of the water :LOL: yawn.
So go on then, tell us how much this 'vast amount' of money actually costs in reality...

I think you'll find it's another of those 'let's make a mountain out of a molehill' issues...

Certain people like to blame johnny/jane foreigner for any problems in the NHS regardless of how irrelevant :rolleyes:

So go on then, tell us how much this 'vast amount' of money actually costs in reality...

I think you'll find it's another of those 'let's make a mountain out of a molehill' issues...

Certain people like to blame johnny/jane foreigner for any problems in the NHS regardless of how irrelevant :rolleyes:
Do you spend your time arguing with yourself when not on here?

She lives in a hole in the skirting board in a warm house where there's lots of cheese!

Distraction techniques stick to the thread so what about Tom Watson and his insistence all that evidence was credible when it was all LIES!! 200 million investigation on a fake paedo ring..(that's alot of cheese!). I thought only Tories were capable of peddling lies oh no.

Why are people close to Corbyn insisting they the Labour voters vote for Conservative :D

JohnD Where are you?
How about that other peddler of hot air on here Galahad
Anyone else from the little posse of hypocrisy and blinkered bigoted thought care to mention? No..

Uhoh keep wig on it was only a playful referral back to some of our previous liaisons steady ;) Crikey do i need to handle you with soft white gloves, ok scrap that i sound like shamone heee hee!
Lets say that again Tory and Lab both full of no.2's ok? i have some ultra soft andrex here if you need a roll.
actually, I think it's you who needs to be handled with soft white gloves - I was never stroppy, was never upset! There was a laughing face on my post :)
What was that about previous liaisons? Can't remember!

She lives in a hole in the skirting board in a warm house where there's lots of cheese!
Why do people call Ellal 'She'? Is this supposed to be insulting? Are all women an lesser being or something?!

actually, I think it's you who needs to be handled with soft white gloves - I was never stroppy, was never upset! There was a laughing face on my post :)
What was that about previous liaisons? Can't remember!
Thats better im glad you're happy, and happy friday to you (y)

Distraction techniques
You raised the issue of NHS 'health tourism' in the first place, but won't tell us how much it actually costs...

(It's of course an embarrassingly small amount as well you know :))

Why are people close to Corbyn insisting they the Labour voters vote for Conservative

They arent close to Corbyn
Stop peddling lies.

Ken Clarke says he may not vote Conservative - due to their 'crazy right wing nationalist agenda'.

Money tree - funny really, as the Tories are suddenly talking about doing all the investments that labour has been saying they need to be doing to make this country great again. Stupid tories and their austerity have ruined this country. Last election labour said they would invest in the UK again, and people called is the "magic money tree". And you're doing it again. Except this time, tories are also saying they will spend the same amount, in an attempt to win back voters.

We have 2 choices:
  1. A government that will screw the people for as long as possible, and then say they will fund the UK properly in an attempt to win votes, but then carry on bleeding the country dry
  2. A government that will actually govern by investing in the UK
The irony is that Brexiters want to make the country great again by taking back control, but they don't want a government that has the balls to actually take back control and do what is needed.
If you're a pansy that loves watching the toffs sip champagn while ruining the country, vote tory.
If you have a backbone and don't hate the UK, vote labour or liberal - whoever is most likely to win in your town.

Simples.

Over and out.

Sponsored Links
Back