Labour and the magic tree

They arent close to Corbyn
Stop peddling lies.
Really..so tell me about Fatboy slim Watson that a lie is it, well it's a whole load of lies actually!
And defector Austin was a Labour MP wasn't he?

Come on, lets hear it.. seeing as you don't have much to do other than sit on this forum all day ;)

Sponsored Links
You raised the issue of NHS 'health tourism' in the first place, but won't tell us how much it actually costs...

(It's of course an embarrassingly small amount as well you know :))

Talking of embarrassingly small..

Here you go this will get you excited a subject you're expert on, (we shall move onto diy shortly)
What do we spend something like 650mil a year and get about 50mil back from 'our friends' europe that doesn't include the rest of the scrounging world who's mum dad cousin just fell ill here can you believe it.

an attempt to win back voters.
Here's the thing with the Tories (and applies to any gov in power at the time of election).

76732174_2309722959136262_6369764261807259648_n.jpg

It is without doubt, all a load of bollo xs.

I have to agree Ellal i have to agree. But really what the fff did Labour bring us before? And what about Lib dems.

The fundamental flaw in the way we run out country, ZERO accountability. Fck the job up it's ok cabinet reshuffle move away move on, not my fault it was years before me or whatever.
There's many MP's who should be doing time right now for selling us down the river.

Sponsored Links
But really what the fff did Labour bring us before? And what about Lib dems.

What did the Romans do for us!

Either your memory is failing or you never paid any attention. Google is your friend.

Labour:
free nursery provision for those who want
fewer failing schools
Bank of England was granted independence to set interest rates
unemployment fell strongly
extension of paid maternity leave
two weeks' paid paternity leave
stopped ethnic cleansing in Kosovo in 1999
stopped nearly a decade of slaughter in Sierra Leone
a 10-year plan for NHS reform
Thousands of lives saved by improvements in the treatment of cancer and heart disease.
NHS staffing and salaries increased.
10 years of sustained and intensive effort to completing the Northern Ireland process.
the Good Friday agreement
Crime fell by 44%
The New Deal - helped 1.7 million people get off benefits and into work
minimum wage was set at £5.35 an hour
Lone parent employment rates rose by 9.1%

Lib Dems:
The raising of the Income Tax personal allowance from £6475 to £10,600
Steve Webb delivered the “triple lock” on the State Pension
Nick Clegg saw through the pupil premium of (eventually) £1320 per primary school child and £935 for secondary children to reduce the attainment gap in England and Wales
A £2.5 billion banking levy
Free school meals for infant-school children and in the first three years in primary school in England
Vince Cable vetoed a proposed “fire-at-will” employment law
Stopping welfare cuts and ensuring benefits kept up with inflation
Same sex marriage legislation
15 hours free child care for disadvantaged children
Prohibition of the export of chemicals to where it is known they may be used to carry out the death penalty
5p charge on plastic bags.

So, what have the Tories done this last 10 years?
Cut welfare
Increased crime
Opened food banks
Increased homelessness
Stagnated wages

Only fools and millionaires vote tory.

Distraction techniques stick to the thread so what about Tom Watson and his insistence all that evidence was credible when it was all LIES!! 200 million investigation on a fake paedo ring..(that's alot of cheese!). I thought only Tories were capable of peddling lies oh no.

Why are people close to Corbyn insisting they the Labour voters vote for Conservative :D

JohnD Where are you?
How about that other peddler of hot air on here Galahad
Anyone else from the little posse of hypocrisy and blinkered bigoted thought care to mention? No..
Lal gal and Notchy are a bit busy in Nirvana..where No one lies...no illegal immigrants...no scroungers.no one ripping off benefits.no NHS misuse.bottomless pits of money...Notchy Nirvana Nostradamus....NNN to his Essex chums.

Why is calling someone a girl an insult? I guess that's going to be another unanswered question.
As i said...it is nothing sophisicated..Calm down...No one is suggesting women are inferior to men...God forbid...You would need to trawl through months of trivia and posts to find the source of the debate/humour/whatever about LaLs gender..

Talking of embarrassingly small..

Here you go this will get you excited a subject you're expert on, (we shall move onto diy shortly)
What do we spend something like 650mil a year and get about 50mil back from 'our friends' europe that doesn't include the rest of the scrounging world who's mum dad cousin just fell ill here can you believe it.
Oh look, the 'facts master' has got it wrong yet again...

'Health tourism' is not the amount of money that we choose not to recover from the EU...

It is actually the figure that people from outside the EU don't pay back...

A grand total of about £150m per year I believe...

But hey, I guess you'd rather they'd be found 'dead in a ditch'

PS. As for 'diy', then you and your 'gang' have certainly proved yourselves experts in 'doing it yourselves' :LOL:

The persistent bullying and sneering.
And you talking irrelavent crap no one understands generally being unpleasant and lowering the tone. Suppose it cheers remoaners up

As i said...it is nothing sophisicated..Calm down...No one is suggesting women are inferior to men...God forbid...You would need to trawl through months of trivia and posts to find the source of the debate/humour/whatever about LaLs gender..
Thanks DP fck me people are a bit sensitive today!

I assumed Ellal by name and nature was feminine that's all. Or am I supposed to automatically assume shes a man because only men can do diy?? Answer that sensitive-sod (y)

Some awesome women and men in the world I have 4 girls/women of my own to prove they are just as good as the boys/men.. so as you were what the fudge you on about. Edited for niceness.

Last edited:
Thanks DP fck me people are a bit sensitive today!

I assumed Ellal by name and nature was feminine that's all. Or am I supposed to automatically assume shes a man because only men can do diy?? Answer that sensitive-sod (y)

Some awesome women and men in the world I have 4 girls/women of my own to prove they are just as good as the boys/men.. so as you were what the fck you on about.
I used to have a job repairing bakery eqpt ..catering eqpt etc..frequently asked to get my ck out etc by the woman...alsorts of smut I used to think hilarious..even as a 20something...God knows what it is like in that environment know.

Sponsored Links
Back