Labour to help the middle classes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Health Minister Ivan Lewis wants to tax the rich to help the middle class new-poor.

"Lewis points to families who take two holidays a year, belong to private gyms and eat in restaurants, but struggle to pay soaring bills, as the group in need of help."

Is this a real Labour minister talking? I thought they were the rich he was talking about!

Shouldn't a real Labour government be taxing the above to take the burden off the poor? Shouldn't they be helping those that can't afford a holiday nor visit restaurants? Never mind taking 2 holidays and belonging to a private gym. For heaven's sake - it's yet another vote buying exercise. Just go mate, we don't want your stupid party.

Sponsored Links
Let them tax the rich f***ers as they can afford it, why does this bother you Joe?

most poor people are lazy-hence their situation.

in the 50s we were all poor ,so what ,some said we never had it so good, well i have never had it so good, thats what working for ones self can bring, but you wont get any benifits if you go ti#s up, not while this labour load of shi#heads are running the show , if you go down you will stay down and you will be poor again : ;) pay tax when you are making it ,but only what you can afford, draw benifits pay fu## all moan alot ,bleam people with a few bob
you know its all there fault ;)

Sponsored Links
There are plenty of professionally unemployed out there, I see them queuing to sign on outside the local job center every week drinking cans of special brew at 9am ffs.

Back