Laminate Flooring Colour suggestions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,
I'm looking for some advice please?
I'm about to get new Laminate flooring and really can't decide on what color?
I know this is a personal choice but I would really appreciate some advice from people who are familiar with Laminate.
The colours of the walls are Dark grey on bottom and light grey on top.
I seen a nice black oak but was thinking that any scratches etc would show up a lot more on the black?
Also Has anyone ever use Egger Laminate?Is it a decent quality?
Thanks folks.
20151023_152814.jpg

Sponsored Links
A bit of a laminate revelation as far as I'm concerned, but I'm very impressed with Multipanel click floor range.......5mm thick, vinyl, cuts with a stanley knife (at least you score and break) and as hard wearing as hell. No underlay needed - its really terrific stuff.
Expensive maybe, but I'm only doing the job once......!
John :)

A bit of a laminate revelation as far as I'm concerned, but I'm very impressed with Multipanel click floor range.......5mm thick, vinyl, cuts with a stanley knife (at least you score and break) and as hard wearing as hell. No underlay needed - its really terrific stuff.
Expensive maybe, but I'm only doing the job once......!
John is it a lot more expensive than laminate?How much roughly for 40m2?Also is it suitable for living room/kitchen,hall and bedroom?

Sponsored Links
The packs I'm using cover 1.8 sq m and I think each pack was £50 .....I can confirm tomorrow. That's a trade cash account but VAT may be extra.
Its definitely suitable for all areas, including bathrooms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back