Laminate flooring search

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Several years ago I purchased a quantity of White Slate Effect laminate flooring from Topps Tiles. Just over a year ago we were installing new kitchen units and knocked down part of a wall to extend under the stairs. We needed some additional flooring to match the existing. Topps Tiles were no longer supplying this product but managed to locate a couple of damaged packs in one of their stores. I agreed to purchase one of these as I felt that I could use the 'good' boards to cover the bit of floor in question. The code number was 384221 and was informed that the manufacturer was Kronotex.

We have now opened up the rest of the under stairs area and require some more matching laminate boards. I returned to Topps Tiles but they are unable to source any more matching flooring. On this occasion, they have informed me that Western Cork were the suppliers up to about two years ago.

The boards are approx 33 cm x 130 cm each and have four tiles per plank.

Does anyone have or know anyone that might have any left over, recoverd / spare boards hidden away in lofts, sheds garages etc

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back