Laminated Floor Protection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just had laminated flooring installed and I'm very happy with it. Looks great!

The guy who installed suggested that at the local shop there is this solution which you put on the floor, like a wax solution but stronger, can be just put on the floor (I'm presuming you use a mop or something) let it dry and then it forms a hard seal, that can withstand scratches, spills etc.

Can a solution do that? Or is it just your usual marketing scam?

It's about £70 in the shop apparently.

What have you guys found to take care of your laminated flooring and to make it last?

Sponsored Links
I'm guessing people haven't heard of anything like this, or that it is practiced? :confused:

If you really want to get the long life of laminate flooring than you have to carry out some routine cleaning such as dry mopping, vacuuming and sweeping and most important thing is Wet mopping should be avoided, as should the use of soap and abrasive cleaners.
natural stone

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back