Lamona HJA 8704 stops and lights flash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Lamona HJA 8704 and it stops after about 5 seconds of filling water. Then after some delay, 2-3 minutes, the 90minute and Super Rapid Button Lights flash twice, wait and repeat.

What might be wrong?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

With a bit to testing, I have found the inlet triple valve to be faulty.
Part number: 41029153
One of the three valves did not function when 240Volts applied to it.
Conclusion:
Fault Code: the 90minute and Super Rapid Button Lights flash twice, wait and repeat.
Means: Lack on incoming water. So, either no water reaching the machine, or a faulty value.

Available from:
http://www.espares.co.uk/parts?k=41029153

Note, same part, one from Lamona: £95, one from Hoover: £32

I will be ordering it soon, and see if that fixes my problem.

Hi,

I have a Lamona HJA 8704 and it stops after about 5 seconds of filling water. Then after some delay, 2-3 minutes, the 90minute and Super Rapid Button Lights flash twice, wait and repeat.

What might be wrong?

I have same machine ( Lamona HJA 8704) it stopped while draining with the load of clothing in
Same lights (90 min and Super Rapid) are flashing but eleven times at a time, wait and repeat again.
Can anyone suggest how to rectify?

Sponsored Links
Hello, I have the same model and problem but it is flashing 4 times in intervals (not 11). Please help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back