lamorghini gas boilers?

Sponsored Links
Yep the reason many are appearing on e bay is because Ferroli who make them may be in some finacial difficultys ?
( so rumour has it maybe ;) ? )

& they may have sold there entire stock of lambo's to a third party , some have even suggested that some agents owed money by ferroli have been payed in boilers ?? maybe ??

5 & 7 year warrantys are probably down or going down the collective toilet

Transam is right, Ferroli sold these boiler to try an keep the wolfs at bay. they used to have 7 year warranty... you will notice they have slashed the warranty to 2 years.

I give them 25% change of surviving, I suspect Ferroli Italy will have a bale-out for their struggling uk child...

also Ferroli warranty are worthless at the moment, they will do every under the sun not to honer them...

Sponsored Links
I dont know dan, I reckon if Ferroli came out with this lambo boiler first and forgot about their optimax boiler...they would not be in the ****s now...

still not a patch to the fantastic atmos/intergas boilers ;) :LOL:

Last Ferroli I had the misfortune to fit (supplied by customer)...

Lowered the control panel to wire it up.... SNIP.... wires sliced by the boilers own chassis. looking up what it was as I type....

Optimax 18OV fitted a few years ago. He was always complaining about the noise it made.

Didn't know how to respond other than to say - "it's what cheap carp does sir."

Yep the reason many are appearing on e bay is because Ferroli who make them may be in some finacial difficultys ?
( so rumour has it maybe ;) ? )
Haven`t you heard of omerta ;)

for a moment there I thought I was in the CC, not Plumbing&Heating....

to the OP, its italian, they make luvverly grub & wine an'all but boilers????

DH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back